Sunday, May 23, 2010

Belated 6th month ♥

Hello readers .
I'm out from hell .
Its like finally !!!!
Okays let me post this to a very special person in my life .
Happy 6th month baby ( Thida Seah Lai Ying ) .
I know its unbelieveable for us to last this long .
BUT ! That what i expected .
Smile together ! Twist *
Baby ...
Thank for waitting for me to come out . ( most of the girl run away , when the guys is inside )
Thank for giving in to me somehow .
Thank for sayang-ing me when i'm about to sleep some nights .
Thank for being there for me when i'm upset .
Thank for giving me a very nice card for our half-year anni .
Thank for putting effort into this relationship . ( i won't let you down )
Thank for staying by my side . ( even we have nothing to do , i'm not bored with you )
Thank for visiting me , when i miss you damn lots .
Thank for giving kiss and hug the moment we meet everytime .
Thank for your goodnight message everynight . Its very sweet . ( don't jealous . for readers ) :x
Thank for EVERYTHING !
Baby days by days have gone , our relationship still hard and steady .
Never fade at all eh ? But instead , Its increasing rapidly .
I treasure you seriously . even though we quarrel .
I still don't mind . Quarreling is part of the relationship .
I want to protect , trust , love & everything else . Not just for 6 month only ley .
But FOREVER !
I ♥ You alot alot alot .
We must last long alrights ! proof to others that ( Tiong xim couple exist )
Jenson Ser Wee Liang
♥ Thida Seah Lai Ying Forever and ever .




♥ Seventeenth 我爱你啊 !

No comments:

Post a Comment