Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FOURTH MONTH !

hello peoples !
today is a special day for me
guess what day is today to me ?



Happy Fourth Month baby !
i really happy we have hitted the fourth month ,
and i am still counting on .
baby , i really glad that we can become so close now ( repeat alot of time to you le )
haha !
Thank for giving in to me when i'm having attidude problem to you .
Thank for giving confident everytime .
Thank for letting me feel that you are always beside me .
Thank for those sweet and juicy goodnight and morning message .
Thank for cheering me up when i'm down .
Thank for supporting me in everything .
Thank for giving me a chance to have you from the start , i really treasure it .
Thank for guiding me along seen i know you , if not , i guess i already a hopeless person .
Thank for praising me all the time , i really love to be praise by you .
Thank for those H2H talk ah ( you know i know ah , alot of stuff eh ) .
Thank for spent days by days with me everyday .
Thank for giving me warmth by hugging whenever i need .
Thank for scolding me when i did some mistake . ( i learn it after you scold )
Thank for being so cute ( make me smile ) .
Thank for letting me know how important you are to me .
Thank listening to me although it irritated you .
LASTLY
Thank for the love you gave me , i love you forever .

17th this number so solid , no one can even bend it down abit .
Always standing so high and steady .
i Love Thida alot , no one can snatch her from me !
if not i will bite ! :)
i love baby's kao rou , sushi and sweet .

love thida . 17th
To be continue ....

No comments:

Post a Comment